Trailer und Filmpics von UatSC

Sehnsüchtig erwartet
Bipsi
Zwerg

Re: Trailer und Filmpics von UatSC

Beitragvon Bipsi » So 11. Okt 2015, 15:22

Maren hat geschrieben:Da find ich ihn ja überhaupt nicht toll :cry: aber ist halt die Rolle... :roll:

Er gefällt dir als Chop nicht? :o
Ich finde ihn total süß mit den langen Haaren und so ein bisschen "schmuddelig". :D
Bild

Maren
Waldläufer

Beitragvon Maren » So 11. Okt 2015, 15:34

Ne, so gar nicht meins Bild
Bild

“My recipe for life is treat others as you would want to be treated.
And lots of chocolate ice cream.” — Richard Armitage

Bild

Bipsi
Zwerg

Beitragvon Bipsi » So 11. Okt 2015, 17:33

Gut, dann ist die Konkurrenz nicht so groß. ;) :lol:
Bild

Maren
Waldläufer

Beitragvon Maren » So 11. Okt 2015, 17:46

In dem Fall überlasse ich ihn ganz euch :lol:
Bild

“My recipe for life is treat others as you would want to be treated.
And lots of chocolate ice cream.” — Richard Armitage

Bild

landavia
Lucas Spionin

Beitragvon landavia » So 11. Okt 2015, 22:36

Bipsi hat geschrieben:Gut, dann ist die Konkurrenz nicht so groß. ;) :lol:

Pech gehabt ..hier ist die Konkurrenz ..meinereiner ..mir gefällt er super ;)
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Bild

RA ❤️
Thorin my Thorin

Heart of mountain
Guy of Gisborne Fangirl

Beitragvon Heart of mountain » So 11. Okt 2015, 22:46

BildHuhu, ich bin auch noch da.
Ich mag Männer mit langem Haar. Bild

BildBildBild
Bild

Heart of mountain
Guy of Gisborne Fangirl

Beitragvon Heart of mountain » Sa 14. Nov 2015, 22:39

Hier noch ein Beitrag von jemand, der/die den Film gesehen hat:

https://rebeccaafoster.wordpress.com/2015/11/13/61/

Urban and the Shed Crew Film Review and Dissertation Research

I had an opportunity to see an undistributed film on Sunday called ‘Urban and the Shed Crew‘ it’s based on a true story in Leeds in the early 90s of a lad called Urban Grimshaw. It had a three major names in TV and film acting in it Richard Armitage, Anna Friel, Neil Morrissey and also introducing young Fraser Kelly.
opening

Bild A hard living, disillusioned, ex social worker becomes the unlikely saviour to an anarchic gang of joy-riding, drug taking, thieving, out of control, care home runaways.

Eleven-year old Urban Grimshaw is Britains’ most runaway child, he’s even been on TV’s Crimewatch. His mother is a junkie and his father might as well be dead. He can’t read or write, and he doesn’t go to school. His average day is spent sitting round a bonfire with his mates smoking drugs and stealing cars. When he meets his mother’s new friend Chop’, a 37 year old, disillusioned, ex-social worker also living on society’s margins, on one of Leeds’ roughest estates, the two become firm friends. (Urban Official Site)

The film itself was wonderfully done and directed, the tone was spot on and it was visually perfect. What caught my attention from the get go was the humour in the film, it’s such a serious subject and in many films of serious matters like these you could easily become lost in it and find yourself disconnecting from the subject matter. However, I didn’t find that with this film, because the humour element in it was enough to keep you invested in the film without you with drawing away from the seriousness, it was not over used nor was it cheesy, it was timed well and used appropriately, as in real life, even for the hardest of life styles, there is still humour, no matter how small.

There was a lot of language used but it’s there for a reason, not for the fun of it, it’s used because it’s based on a true life and this is the language that the young boy, Urban, was used to hearing and using in everyday conversations and life style. Not only did it show the life of Urban, in and out of care from a young age, and the path that he walked, what he did and witnessed, but the life of the one man he could look up to, Chop. You could tell from there first meeting there was something special here. He liked him enough to warn him not to get involved and in return Chop realised he cared for him, even when he was angry and hurt enough to turn him away. Yet Urban did not give up on him, he looked up to this man who wanted to help him, and in doing that, the other kids found someone they could talk to without fear of retribution, an actual adult that wouldn’t beat them or grass on them, someone they could trust.

I found it to be a wonderful film which makes you think about how the other side live, the side of life that even working class have been conditioned to look down upon. I’ve thought for a while with my research for my dissertation, on the class system. We have the upper class, the middle class and the the upper middle class, and the working class. But in society I believe the working class themselves have established there own class system.

- You have the working class – People who work for a living don’t have much aside but don’t rely solely on the Government or people who are on benefits but are actively looking for work.
- The lower working class – People who don’t want to work and refuse to look work and just claiming everything they can because it’s “within there rights”.
- The “Scum” – this is the section of people that don’t work, claim everything the can, drink, smoke, use, and pop kids out by the dozen.

As I have said above, I’ve come across this but been working class myself I’ve refused to believe it, that we all stick together, and in some elements we do, we have to, to protect our own, but watching this film I found that I’ve been uneducated in how the “Scum” live. It’s made me think more upon how these kids have fought for things that I as a child took for granted – a warm meal, a safe place to sleep, a caring parent and a warm hug. I wanted to dive into the screen and bring them all home and make sure each and every one of them had the love and care I had growing up.

This film should not be sat upon a shelf, gathering dust because it can’t be distributed. It should be on every cinema screen, on every TV educating everyone on the horrors and hardships these children, the children who we as adults we say “They brought it upon themselves” had to actually go through, and how they could be helped if you give them a chance.

Why should it be listened to when it’s in the past? How can we learn from this?

Bild Easy. Because this story is based on the past, but these lifestyles are still going on today, children are still living their lives with out the trust that there is better out there for them, and that they have every right to that future as the person on the next estate, that they can be cared for and educated in like any normal person, and they need to know that they can achieve more. Urban Grimshaw can show the world that you can become someone better, if you are given the right opportunity. And to be given that opportunity, these kids need this story shared. The man whom Urban is based upon visit the set during filming, it shows that he wants this story told.

Urban and the Shed Crew film have worked with Action for Children during the promotion of the film coming up to Leeds International Film Festival, so, if you can please dontate to help protect young and vulnerable children in local communities.

BildBildBild
Bild

Heart of mountain
Guy of Gisborne Fangirl

Beitragvon Heart of mountain » So 15. Nov 2015, 15:17

Glaube diese Szene haben wir noch nicht als Gif:

BildBildBild
Bild

landavia
Lucas Spionin

Beitragvon landavia » Mi 2. Dez 2015, 19:26

Ach sieht er nicht geil aus ....ach ich komm nicht mehr aus dem Schwärmen raus ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bild

RA ❤️
Thorin my Thorin

landavia
Lucas Spionin

Beitragvon landavia » Mo 1. Feb 2016, 23:31

:o :o :o
Bild